Saturday 9 February 2013

1st ink

As 2013 beckoned, it was time for New Years resolutions...

But being a games designer, I decided to make 'achievements' instead, listing 50 goals to attain throughout the year. Also being highly organised, I then broke down these goals into steps, and broke down the year into months, and lined up my goals. Then I created a spreadsheet for every day of the year, and started inserting my tasks (colour co-ordinated too of course).


On my list for month 1 (aka January) amongst many others sat 'start blogging', and as you might be able to tell from the date on this inaugural post, I'm slightly behind... but what a busy month!



Rather than accepting the fact that I'm getting to it a little later, I'll be making a plethora of posts in order to catch up! My intention is to update my blog twice a week, with additional posts if anything extraordinary comes up. That means I owe you all 13 posts already, so without further adieu...


WELCOME TO OMEGASQUID!
Ω <コ:彡

No comments:

Post a Comment